From DKC Speedrunning
|Game||Donkey Kong Country 2|
|World name||K.Rool's Keep|
|Level name||Arctic Abyss|
|Previous level||Kreepy Krow|
|Next level||Windy Well|
- Most important here is how to charge cancel with Enguarde. Do so by pressing the opposite direction during a charge, and then repressing the direction you want to go. This is used whenever you want to start going either up or down, as you normally can't move during a charge. Note that if you are holding Y during the charge cancel, you can start thrusting with the B button.
- At 0:24, there would normally be a Puffer. Despawning him is important, as he would be in your direct path (Reflected Tutorial).
- At 0:50, charge when Enguarde is at the top of the falling water so it starts pulling you down with it. Failing to do so will require you to charge cancel to reach the end of the corridor smoothly.
- It is possible to avoid the goal fanfare even underwater. Swim down to trigger the lowering of the water, swim back up to the ledge and then hold Down+Right to quickly crouch-fall to the bottom. Once Dixie touches the ground, simply swim to the target while still holding down.
- To zig-zag as Enguarde you need to change directions with the D pad slightly before pressing Y to stab, not at the exact same time.
- Claude's Arctic is world-renowned.