From DKC Speedrunning
|Game||Donkey Kong Country 3|
|Level name||Demolition Drain-Pipe|
|Previous level||Fire-Ball Frenzy|
|Next level||Ripsaw Rage|
- Safe: 3/10
- Optimal: 4/10
- 103%: 2/10
- You generally want to avoid using any of the overhead tracks as they're are slower unless you're doing the optimal route below which only saves time in certain spots.
- If you feel you need to, grab the DK barrel right after the halfway.
- You want to skip the DK Barrel after the halfway so you remain solo Dixie up until Low-G Labyrinth.
- Jumping up slopes will save you time.
- This route uses some of the overhead tracks to help you gain speed.
- For a more detailed explanation check out Claude's video.
- Bear coins count: 18
- Try to stay on the ground as much as possible, as it is faster than riding the rail on the ceiling.