From DKC Speedrunning
|Game||Donkey Kong Country|
|World name||Kongo Jungle|
|Level name||Jungle Hijinxs|
|Next level||Ropey Rampage|
- Optimal: 4/10
- 101%: 3/10
- Make sure you read the Tricks page and the Visuals page if you need help with specific extended rolls!
- Sacrifice DK early on instead of swapping to save time.
- Make sure you let go of Y while rolling through the barrel so that you do not grab it
- Rolling on the very end of a ledge will cause you to roll in a straight line momentarily. Use this to cross small gaps at a higher speed.
- The roll across the Kritters' platforms requires an extended roll. For easy timing, repress Y as soon as you grab the third banana. For an easier extendo than the one featured here, simply keep holding down Y as you pass through all the Klumps.
Double Extendo Tutorial
Old Summon Wrong Warp
- Everything is the same as All Stages up to the Rambi crate.
- Hold forward while jumping onto Rambi in order to maintain your momentum afterwards.
- To dismount Rambi before entering the second bonus, let go of the D-Pad and tap A as soon as you see him begin to break it.
- Make sure you let go of Y after the second bonus ends to avoid bouncing on the hidden item below you.
- In general, for bonus exits, you want to hold right if you are shot out of a barrel, but hold both Y and right if you simply fall from the sky afterwards.