|Game||Donkey Kong Country 2|
|World name||The Lost World|
|Level name||Klobber Karnage|
|Previous level||Black Ice Battle|
|Next level||Fiery Furnace|
- This video is outdated and I recommend you watch the True Ending video instead, except instead of doing what the True Ending video does, go into the bonus at the end.
- See Dna's breakdown of the invis setups below
- Since optimal mudhole in True Ending ends with Diddy, swap to Dixie right away.
- You can grab the invis at any point where the barrels are rolling through each other, just make sure you're not early or late.
- 1st Invis
- Avoid going too far left while performing the setup as this'll cause the tnt klobber to explode at the end.
- Avoid putting the tnt klobber too far right as you will agro the other tnt klobber.
- Find visual cues you're comfortable with as this'll greatly improve the consistency.
- 2nd Invis
- After bouncing on the klobber u want to do the right-left wiggle in the video to setup the ids correctly
- This bounce on the klobber has to be a tiny one, tap b to jump and don't hold B for the bounce itself.
- If you fire the barrel but the ids were incorrect this will lead to death.
- To tell if you got the correct ids you can fire into the first rotating barrel a bit further away to check your shot speed.