Kremwood Forest to Krematoa
|Game||Donkey Kong Country 3|
|Level name||Driving to Krematoa|
|Previous level||Arich's Ambush|
|Next level||Stampede Sprint Beat Krematoa|
- Practice and try to get used to the movement with the Hover Craft on the map.
- Optimally, you can unlock Krematoa in only 2 laps. Both laps will start counting on the southernmost rock of the 4 visible (the one closer to Blunder's Booth).
- If you bonk, or move away from the course to unlock the volcano, your lap won't count, and it will require extra laps to make Krematoa appear.
- Releasing Y right before finishing the final lap allows you to do a tighter turn to enter Krematoa a bit faster, without going wide and losing time.
First Boomer Skip
- To perform the 1st Boomer Skip, you must do 2 'B' presses in consecutive frames (Technically it is 'B', release 'B', and 'B' again, in a total of 3 consecutive frames), starting from the 'B' press to select the "Let's do it, Boomer!" option.
- Some runners slide 2 fingers across the B button to hit the frames, as shown in the video.
- Performing this skip will make Boomer look bugged when you revisit him to reveal Knautilus, but the 2nd Boomer skip is still totally doable.