|Game||Donkey Kong Country 2|
|World name||Krem Quay|
|Level name||Kudgel's Kontest|
|Previous level||Bramble Blast|
|Next level||Hornet Hole|
- Safe: 0/10
- Quick-kill: 5/10
- Use the yellow plant in the background to align Dixie's throw spot with.
- It saves up to 2s over the non-quick kill method, depending on how optimally it is performed.
- As seen from the two videos, you can do it from the left or the right.
- You can also run back, or simply use Dixie's throw back to damage Kudgel.
- In order to time when Dixie should run, you must pick up the TNT immediately when it spawns.
- After grabbing the barrel, Dixie's breathing is used to measure when you should start running.
- 1st cycle - ~6 breaths (start of the sixth exhale)
- 2nd cycle - ~4 breaths (start of the fourth exhale)
- 3rd cycle - ~2 breaths (right after second exhale)
- 4th cycle - ~3 breaths (start of third inhale)
- 5th cycle - ~2 breaths (just before second exhale)
- 6th cycle - ~1 breath
- In general, the timing for when to start running is usually faster than you would think. You don't wait for the complete full breathe to occur, you start right on the last breath of any cycle.
- The TNT spawns on this plant. You want Dixie slightly left of it, but the spacing is lenient.
- Missing a cycle costs approximately 10 seconds, depending on which cycle is dropped.
- Everyone has their own visuals for where to stand (also depending on if you decide to hit Kudgel from the left or right) but one visual (seen below) demonstrates that you want to have Dixie's beak lined up with the foreground in any of the areas marked. The positioning isn't too strict and it's consistent enough to help you figure out where to stand.