|Game||Donkey Kong Country 3|
|Level name||Lemguin Lunge|
|Previous level||Krack Shot Kroc|
|Next level||Bleak's House|
- Safe: 5/10
- Optimal: 7/10
- Don't get Kiddy in this level as he will cause lag.
- Hold Y+B at the beginning of the stage to automatically jump. This is faster than starting with a roll, as the same with all ice levels.
- At 0:16 and 0:48, you risk dying if your movement wasn't solid from the moment the Lemguins spawn off screen (they spawn much earlier than you might think). Match where the video rolls to ensure safety.
- At 0:38, jumping out of your roll early will allow you to roll through the Lemguin.
- At 0:53, going neutral on the second Lemguin you bounce on helps to avoid death. Bouncing on three is optimal but can require tighter bounces.
- Note that the video doesn't go neutral at all. This is very tight and isn't completely recommended.