From DKC Speedrunning
|Game||Donkey Kong Country 3|
|Level name||Low-G Labyrinth|
|Previous level||Blazing Bazukas|
|Next level||Kaos Karnage|
- Safe: 4/10
- Intermediate: 6/10
- Optimal: 9/10
- 103%: 7/10
- The hit at 0:48 is intentional to put Kiddy in front. That way, even if you take damage going through the red bees at 1:14, you can still have a fast ending.
- This video showcases the Kiddy damage boost, which you can do if you keep both Kongs until the final section. If you take damage on the red bees and are forced to use Dixie for that section, refer to the ending of the Safe video instead.
- This route assumes you kept solo Dixie from the ending of 3-1 all the way until the beginning of this stage, allowing you to pick up the Kong at 0:48 as a bird and skip the DK Barrel freeze.
- Krimp Just Defend
- If you take damage going through the red bees at 1:10, you will be forced to do the ending as Kiddy and lose a lot of time.
- The wiggle at 1:26 helps setup Dixie to glide over 3 bees at once, saving about 1 second (J version only).
- Keep in mind there are two possible endings to this stage, depending on which version of the game you are playing on (J or U).
- Bear coins count: 24
- For passing through the two bees easily, align the pipes in the background between Squawk’s claws.