|Game||Donkey Kong Country|
|World name||Monkey Mines|
|Level name||Millstone Mayhem|
|Previous level||Stop & Go Station|
|Next level||Necky's Nuts|
- Optimal: 1/10
- Backboost: 2/10
- 101%: 4/10
- No Major Skips 8/10
- This stage utilizes a trick called a Super Jump, which stores the jump that the Kongs make to the top of the screen when they die near a wall.
- There is no difficult input required for this trick. Simply follow what you see in the video.
- Let go of b once donkey is off screen.
- Diddy is sacrificed as the warp barrel only appears for Donkey Kong.
- Cut your jump over the Krusha as close as possible without breaking the barrel, and turn right just before hitting him.
- You will need to follow the All Stages route, then return to this stage to enter all of the bonuses.
- The last bonus utilizes the Bonus Skip trick. To do the Bonus Skip, you will need to pause and exit the stage after opening the bonus, but before walking into it. If Diddy is in the air during the throwing animation and you hear the bonus sound, you paused on the correct frame.
No Major Skips
- Both kongs are capable of rolling through the millstones. This is used heavily to save time. Only the circle of the millstone is the hitbox (not the shadowed part on the left).
- Bouncing off enemies puts you in a state invulnerable to millstones as well
- Using the lines on the ground as visal cues is very important for knowing when to cut your rolls short, so not to bonk a millstone
- If you cut your first roll in the stage short before the backboost, it will give you more room to roll through the DK barrel while still getting the same amount of roll time in
- At :18 it is alright to do a full roll and let it die for the sake of spawning the millstone as early as possible, since you'll have to wait for it anyways