|Game||Donkey Kong Country 2|
|World name||Krem Quay|
|Level name||Rattle Battle|
|Previous level||Krockhead Klamber|
|Next level||Slime Climb|
- Safe: 4/10
- Optimal: 5/10
- This level is infamous for its horrible hit-boxes.
- Rattly keeps his speed while in the air, and when jumping on enemies. He loses speed when he lands on the ground. It is better to do long jumps over short ones for this reason.
- At 0:36, slowing down can help aligning properly with the three incoming Kaboings. Getting hit there is common, but not that troublesome since a DK Barrel is soon after.
- At 0:47, abuse the fact that Rattly constantly does little hops by himself when on the ground. When you have him do that while falling from the edge of a platform, you get a boost that you can jump out off.
- If you get hit, performing an Animal Damage Boost can often get you out of trouble.
- An invisible DK barrel is hidden behind the goal (two Kongs are preferable for the next level, Slime Climb).
- At the beginning, go for a fast door. You avoid it in the safe route as it is tighter than other fast doors, and having Diddy stop his roll is an easy mistake to make.
- At 0:36, do not wait before jumping on the three Kaboings. Instead, shortly before hitting the ground, press and hold A at the same time as you press B to jump. This will make it 100% consistent to not take damage to the Kaboings, when it's otherwise random.
- At 0:47, jump further to the right, but make sure you do not get stuck in the camera (it won't follow you if you jump too much). This allows you to jump under the Kaboing instead of waiting for him (Saves ~.3s).
- At 0:52, edge boost yourself on the barrel to be able to jump onto the next Kaboing. Read the Safe route notes for more info on edge boosting (Saves ~.4s, though vastly dependent on edge boost quality).
- Saves 0.3
- Instead of doing a shorthop u can just jump down but is slightly slower.