From DKC Speedrunning
|Game||Donkey Kong Country|
|World name||Kongo Jungle|
|Level name||Reptile Rumble|
|Previous level||Ropey Rampage|
|Next level||Coral Capers|
- Optimal: 5/10
- 101%: 6/10
- This strat avoids extendos and demonstrates a way to make sure you don't get hit going under the Kremling at the end of the stage.
- Fast crawlspaces were not included in this video as a way to show more alternatives to the optimal route, but it is very highly recommended that you try them even if you're new.
- Jump as soon as you are about to enter the crawlspaces in order to leap through them. You'll need to hold down and right to avoid crawling.
- Rolling into the crawlspace before jumping makes leaping through them easier.
- Mash roll as soon as you are about to land during a fast crawlspace to zip to the other sad. A bad jump will send you backwards instead, though.
- You'll have to do an extended roll off the snake if you want to make the roll over the bee.
- You can still do this by just rolling through both snakes without doing an extendo between them, the important thing is releasing Y after the last one and repressing at the edge of the platform.
- Master your crawlspaces or you will bleed alot of time here
- You have to let go of Y when you are near the rolling barrel in order to not pick it up.
- Roll immediately after leaving the second bonus in order to hit the Kremlings after it.