|Game||Donkey Kong Country 2|
|World name||Krazy Kremland|
|Level name||Rickety Race|
|Previous level||Bramble Scramble|
|Next level||Mudhole Marsh|
- The jump at 0:13 can be finicky, and only saves ~.1s. It is recommended for most players to jump late, and kill the #9 guy from underneath.
- Jumping down slopes saves time. Unlike other race cart levels, jumping up slopes is SLOWER than simply riding up in this level.
- Jumping on the second place guy can be tricky for new players; if you jump too soon and don't hit him, you have to slow down. If you jump too late, the bounce you get for jumping on him will make you fall off the stage. Make sure you are not holding B when you land on him.
- Don't forget to switch to Diddy at some point during this level if you used the wrong warp in Bramble Scramble.
- Swapping at the end of the level is a tiny bit faster than swapping as soon as you get the DK barrel.
- Check the map below if you want to get really hardcore about saving frames.
- You don't need to hold Y in this stage.