From DKC Speedrunning
|Game||Donkey Kong Country 3|
|Level name||Ripsaw Rage|
|Previous level||Demolition Drain-Pipe|
|Next level||Blazing Bazukas|
- Safe: 2/10
- Optimal: 3/10
- 103%: 3/10
- 103% With Zipsaw: 5/10
- Be careful at the end. There is a rat on a platform you can't see since you go too fast.
- You lose 2 frames for each rat you kill, so avoid as many as you can. There is one in a narrow corridor that cannot be avoided.
- To skip the DK Barrel at 1:35, you must ascend the tree before the barrel spawns. Make sure you're familiar with the level layout before you attempt this. Skipping the DK Barrel allows you to maintain solo Dixie, making the next stage faster.
- If you happen to grab Kiddy, you can toss him at the last bee of the level for minimal time loss (you will only lose time from the team-up animation).
- For the ending, you want to climb the tree as quickly as possible and grab the flagpole as it spawns.
- The end of the video shows a safer method of doing the ending, as well as a way to skip the rat at the DK Barrel.
- Bear coins Count: 21
- For once, the banana bonus’s RNG is irrelevant. You can miss one banana without losing time.
- This trick saves approximately 12 seconds. Discovered by MorKsQC and lepinochftw.
- You don't need to stand in the exact spot in the video, but just make sure you're not positioned in a way where you'll get hit and lose Kiddy.