|Game||Donkey Kong Country 2|
|World name||The Flying Krock|
|Level name||Screech's Sprint|
|Previous level||Stronghold Showdown|
|Next level||K. Rool Duel|
- Safe: 7/10
- Optimal: 9/10
- If you're on The Urn: 20/10
- Grabbing the halfway barrel after transforming into Squawks is a bit faster if you were to die.
- The race skip is the biggest trick in this level. When approaching Screech, hit Up-Right+B to reach over Screech and then Down-Left+B to navigate past the race trigger (Saves ~1.3s).
- If you were too high, you will get hit but damage boosting will make you skip the race anyway. Too low will trigger the race.
- Do not grab the DK Barrel at the beginning of the stage, as grabbing it a bit later with Squawks is faster (no freeze frames).
- At 0:07, despawn the Kloak so you can reach the ropes. Jumping over the bee and skipping the chest after is a bit tricky, but simple after some practice (Saves ~.3s by itself, but ~.9s accounting for the DK barrel skip).
- At 0:35, you must skip the leftmost automatic barrel to make the Fanfare Skip at the end of the level consistent (Saves ~.6s overall).
- Note that you must stay low in the upcoming section. Claude's explanation.
- At 0:49, do not wait for the bee ring cycle. Just go for it.
- There are a number of ways to perform this (see More Strats section).
- TheJuuump (Saves ~.8s).
- Krauser jump goes straight under the Mini-Necky, instead of climbing the rope all the way (Saves ~.3s).
- Fake Bee Ring skip uses the invincibility frames to clear the bees, without any fancy maneuvers.