Tree Top Town
|Game||Donkey Kong Country|
|World name||Vine Valley|
|Level name||Tree Top Town|
|Previous level||Vulture Culture|
|Next level||Forest Frenzy|
- Optimal: 2/10
- 101%: 6/10
- The level warp barrel is high above the screen, accessible only by using a floating tire.
- The tire is not visible on some TVs. To reach it, you'll need to bounce on top of the vulture first.
- Landing on the vulture in the right spot is far easier if you roll through the Gnawty as shown in the video. Don't skip this, or you'll just make everything else harder.
- An easy method to avoid falling off the tire is to wiggle after you bounce on it (alternate left and right while holding down the jump button).
- You can make the ending safer by bouncing up with the tire and just rolling off the platform instead of doing the tire roll.
- Bouncing off the tire and rolling off the platform is actually significantly faster than doing the tire roll.
- If you do the tire roll, there's a chance that you can accidentally grab the Expresso token as you're jumping. There's no risk of getting an animal bonus, though, unless you also accidentally grabbed the token in Jungle Hijinxs, as the third one along the route in Poison Pond is very hard to avoid.
- This is a backup in case you lost Diddy on the previous stage.
- You must get Diddy back in the next stage to perform the Super Jump/SJR.
- You will need to first complete the stage using the All Stages route before going back to enter the bonuses.
- The jump to the first barrel requires an extended roll. Tap Y before hitting the Gnawty, turn around as soon as you hit him and repress Y right before you stop rolling. This will give you just enough extra height compared to jumping from the left side normally.
- If you miss the first extendo or don't want to try it, just run to the right to spawn the Necky and jump on him to reach the barrel once he's close enough.
- You can attempt a bonus skip for the last bonus, if you hear the barrel shot and your game is paused, you got it.