Trick Track Trek
|Game||Donkey Kong Country|
|World name||Kremkroc Industries|
|Level name||Trick Track Trek|
|Previous level||Oil Drum Alley|
|Next level||Elevator Antics|
- Optimal: -1/10
- 101%: 5/10
Notes: Don't die
- This video doesn't get any jumprolls, but showcases all the spots for them.
- Holding right and mashing after beating the stage the first time will allow you to re-enter without walking down to the next stage.
- Swap to donkey before getting on the platform.
- There are 2 chances to get a jumproll with Donkey. If you fail them both, kill off donkey and grab the DK barrel later, as there is one more chance for a jumproll with Diddy.
- If you missed all 3 jumprolls, there is an extended roll at 1:28 which saves a pretty big chunk of time.
- If you entered the bonus at the halfway with Diddy, swap to donkey beforehand for the next jumproll. Doing it later can ruin the setup.
- You can try to skip the bonus at the end, but be absolutely sure that you hear the barrel explosion before exiting the stage, or you'll lose a huge amount of time, even if you grab the halfway barrel. It's best to try to time it on the late side, so that you either hit the frame or end up in the bonus.