|Game||Donkey Kong Country|
|World name||Vine Valley|
|Level name||Vulture Culture|
|Previous level||Necky's Nuts|
|Next level||Tree Top Town|
- Optimal: 3/10
- 101%: 5/10
- The warp barrel is on a timer once it loads and disappears if you don't reach it fast enough.
- The warp barrel here only appears if you are controlling DK. If you don't still have him from the previous stage, grab him and switch once you reach the ledge where the barrel is.
- Holding Y while being shot out of the warp will make you bounce on the mini Necky, Holding just right will clear him. Mashing swap with A is much more effective, and you will usually never die after landing on the edge. Getting a fast roll requires you to hold right for a little bit before rolling, and can be scary starting out
- If you are doing the mapwarp route(which you 100% should be) holding right and mashing a b x y or start, while the fanfare of beating w3 is going on will skip the animation of your kongs walking up to world 4 and you can re-enter world 3 immediately, saves 3~ seconds
- This video has commentary explaining alot of the tech, listen with sound
- You can attempt a bonus skip on the very last bonus, saves minimal time.