Difference between revisions of "Manic Mincers"
|Line 10:||Line 10:|
Revision as of 19:44, 25 April 2016
|Game||Donkey Kong Country|
|World name||Chimp Caverns|
|Level name||Manic Mincers|
|Previous level||Tanked Up Trouble|
|Next level||Misty Mine|
- Safe: 2/10
- Optimal: 7/10
- 101%: 7/10
Safe (Super Jump)
- Rambi is a giant rhinoceros, so they put a delay on his jump to make him feel heavy. Make sure you account for this while practicing.
- Pay attention to where wiggling is used to safely pass through the spinning mincers.
- At :28 you are jumping threw 3 moving mincers and it is a tight jump. Just pause the video and watch where to jump, its a little dip in the ground. Do a full jump.
- You can use the bananas after the spinning mincers as a handy cue to land on the first moving platform. For the second one, make sure you jump on the edge of the platform so that the damage boost will carry you to other side. Too early and you will plummet.
- When coming out of the first bonus hold right and 'y' and jump from the little dip in the ground to make it threw the mincers
- For the last bonus, you have to wait a little bit for the gnawtys to come to the left so when you bounce on one you make it up top
- The room that looks like a bonus that you skip at the end is one of 2 "fake" bonuses, the other one being where winky is in Bouncy Bonanza