Difference between revisions of "Stop & Go Station"
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
|Line 11:||Line 11:|
|Line 27:||Line 28:|
*You roll through of
to the at :you will the
*is the the warp
Latest revision as of 04:41, 8 June 2019
|Game||Donkey Kong Country|
|World name||Monkey Mines|
|Level name||Stop & Go Station|
|Previous level||Bouncy Bonanza|
|Next level||Millstone Mayhem|
- Optimal: 2/10
- 101%: 6/10
- No Major Skips: 7/10
- The Rockkroc is one of two enemies that you can always roll through safely.
- Start by following the All Stages video. You will then re-enter the stage to enter the bonuses and start+select after entering the last one.
- The bonus skip here doesn't save much time, practice it so you know when you paused to early, if you pause to early you won't get the % for the bonus!
No Major Skips
- You may roll through the Rockkrocs, but if you jump out of your roll while inside of one you will take damage
- To make it to the 2 krocs at :10 before they wake up (which reduces significant lag) you will need optimal movement after hitting the stop/go barrel prior
- It is possible to roll from one platform to the next right before where the warp would drop you off, but it is very difficult