|Game||Donkey Kong Country|
|Category Names||Reverse Boss Order, RBO|
Description and Rules
- Defeat all the world bosses in reverse order, then defeat K. Rool to beat the game.
Pichi's 30:38 with technical commentary
Pichi's original 30:38 recording
- This is the hardest category to complete in the game! You can softlock in many sections, forcing you to reset, and the warps are very difficult, so it is *strongly* recommended to run all stages/101% for a long while before trying to pick this up.
- This guide assumes you are familiar with the speedrun, and is just a more detailed explanation of the tricks. Watch the original recording when needed to reference the movement at your own pace.
- The beginning of the speedrun up to the World 6 boss is identical to any%.
- This route only works properly on 1.0 (U) version of DKC1. You need a slightly different route to run 1.1, but the fundamentals are the same. 1.1 requires you to play an extra half of a stage, so it's slower, but makes one certain warp easier.
- You can watch Fathlo23's 32:28 PB for an example of the 1.1 route here.