Barrel Drop Bounce
|Game||Donkey Kong Country 3|
|Level name||Barrel Drop Bounce|
|Previous level||Tearaway Toboggan|
|Next level||Krack Shot Kroc|
- Safe: 3/10
- Optimal: 5/10
- Safe video with some unoptimal but easier team throws, forgets the last team throw all together
- All of the team throws besides the last one are quite easy, just copy the video for where to be standing.
- At :24 getting up the series of barrels is awkward at first, falling down loses quite a bit of time. You don't have to let go of the dpad at all jumping up them.
- Facing right at :32 when team throwing is necessary.
- The last team throws at :37 are hard. Try to land as high as possible and team-up instantly when you land on the barrel. Jump immediately to about half of max height, and team throw up, if done correctly you should gain quite a bit of height landing on the second barrel.
- Find a visual cue that you can rely on to be sure you will make it up in 2 team throws, there is no shame in taking a 3rd team throw, it waste a lot less time then failing to get up on the ledge in 2 throws. The key here is to remain calm.