|Game||Donkey Kong Country 3|
|World name||KAOS Kore|
|Level name||Creepy Caverns|
|Previous level||Konveyor Rope Klash|
|Next level||Lightning Lookout|
- Safe: 6/10
- Optimal: 8/10
- The white barrels are random, which makes it a huge pain!
- Bad luck can add 10+ seconds. This video focuses more on the platforming.
- Note on ghost barrel RNG:
- RNG is decided the frame you enter the level.
- Not all ghost barrels have the same chances of giving perfect luck. As an example, the 3rd ghost barrel has a 66% chance of giving perfect luck, while the chances of the 1st ghost barrel giving perfect luck is much lower.
- The worst possible luck for all the ghost barrels are 4-4-5-5-3-4 respectively. Keeping this in mind, you can preemptively jump into a ghost barrel if you're getting luck this bad.
- At 0:29, you need optimal movement to reach the next ghost barrel before it disappears.
- Remember to glide into the ghost barrel at 0:32 if it is facing the correct direction.
- Getting in between the ghost barrel at 0:36 can be tricky. After leaving the barrel at 0:35, start a roll and do a tiny jump when Dixie is under the Banana bunch. Then, simply buffer a glide (glide at the peak of your jump).
- The movement at 0:53 sets you up to skip a ghost barrel cycle. Positioning is quite precise, as alerting the 3rd green barrel too early will cause problems.
- The ghost barrel at 1:08 can be reached if it is initially facing the correct direction. This is much more difficult on U than it is here, on J.
- For the last roll if u start the hover close to the ground you get a quick roll.