|Game||Donkey Kong Country|
|World name||Gorilla Glacier|
|Level name||Torchlight Trouble|
|Previous level||Croctopus Chase|
|Next level||Rope Bridge Rumble|
- Safe: 5/10
- Optimal: 9/10
- 101%: 8/10
- Using Squawks in this stage causes a disturbing amount of lag. It is highly highly recommended to not grab him.
- Balancing your TV brightness so that stages like this and Loopy Lights are just visible is recommended.
- To bounce backwards off Krusha and Klump, you'll need to turn around just before landing on them. It will take a bit of practice.
- Be wary of the pit right after the Krusha that sits between the two oil drums near the end of the stage. It's easy to forget about.
- Do not try learning this with Squawks, as the lag he causes will make it several times more difficult.
- The oil drums only hurt Diddy if he lands in the center. Most of the jumps are done without slowing down in midair at all, so watch closely to see where each jump is started.
- Donkey cannot land on the oil drums safely on this stage at all.
- The crawlspace zip on this stage is the hardest one in the game. If you get a good jump but are still going backwards, try delaying your roll a bit longer to make sure you get the most distance possible beforehand.
- This stage follows the all stages route for 90% of the stage, check the all stages notes as well
- We skip squawks because he causes lag but you are given him after the first bonus, the lag can come in different places depending on how you move so getting used to the lag while jumping over pits or backboosting off of enemies is quite important.