Ice Age Alley GBA
|Game||Donkey Kong Country GBA|
|World name||Gorilla Glacier GBA|
|Level name||Ice Age Alley|
|Previous level||Croctopus Chase GBA|
|Next level||Rope Bridge Rumble GBA|
- This is one of those stages where you can buffer inputs as you enter the stage (similar to ogang). As the screen starts to fade in, tap B then A. That way you'll roll and immediately short hop upon entering the stage.
- Holding B does make you run faster as the Ostrich
- You might want to use claw grip so you can hold B and mash A while flying as the Ostrich (index finger on B, thumb on A)
- At the end it's faster to ditch the Ostrich and roll through the Klaptrap. Doing this followed by Jump Momentum Conservation saves ~10 frames
- Requires less mashing
- Hero mode was used to simplify recording on console. The strats remain the same as regular Any% regardless.