|Game||Donkey Kong Country 2|
|World name||K.Rool's Keep|
|Level name||Toxic Tower|
|Previous level||Chain Link Chamber|
|Next level||Stronghold Showdown|
- Safe: 5/10
- Optimal: 11/10
- Juice: 8/10
- Only a couple damage boosts and that's it.
- You could perform SHDJs in place of the charged jumps to save a couple of seconds.
- Instant Platforms
- At 0:10, moonwalk to bounce off the kaboing to the higher platform.
- At 0:17 is an Omega Double Jump. It is the TDJ that saves the most time in the level, as you skip going to the left entirely.
- At 0:30 is another TDJ. (Saves ~.2s over SHDJ).
- At 0:48, damage boost through the bee instead of taking the hidden path.
- At 0:54, fly past the bee instead of waiting for its cycle. Afterwards, perform a moonwalk to load the upcoming red bee in such a way you can skip a cycle (Save ~.2s).
- At 1:05, only kill the first 2 bees.
- Only use 3 webs during the Squitter section.
- This is a great route to learn this level, as it only uses Short Hop Double Jumps.
- At 0:27, you need a perfect SHDJ to reach the barrel.
- Note that the final SHDJ to reach the Squawks barrel is slower than taking the automatic barrel.
- The 2 jumps after the Rattly barrel are used for the Rattly moonwalk (shoutouts to thejuuuice). It makes the second Kaboing spawn in such a way that allows you to bounce onto him, to the above platform.
- At 0:20 is an Omega Double Jump. It is the TDJ that saves the most time in the level, as you skip going to the left entirely.
- At 0:28 is a True Double Jump (Saves ~.2s over SHDJ).
- At 0:34 is another Omega TDJ. Make sure to time it right so you don't die to the bee (Saves ~.2s over SHDJ).