|Game||Donkey Kong Country 3|
|World name||Lake Orangatanga|
|Level name||Belcha's Barn|
|Previous level||Murky Mill|
|Next level||Barrel Shield Bust-Up|
- Safe: 3/10
- Optimal: 4/10
- Optimal alternative: 9/10
- If you time yourself right, you can just jump to Belcha's mouth and it will drop instantly in.
- This video waits for Belcha to land which loses around a second
- On 1.0 you will save .3s on the ending transition
- This video demonstrates getting the optimal second feed, which is quite tight, and will either result in a softlock or a reset if failed.
- An un-optimal coin grab is a bigger time sink than it seems. Grab the coin ASAP, and as left most as possible.
- For the 2nd barrel you can do a teamup as illustrated in the "optimal alternative" video which saves 14 frames, 39 if you get hopless.
- To prevent Belcha from hopping after the second feed, you need to feed the bug to him as soon as possible.
- This trick is not recommended unless you can pull it off consistently.
- If you get the teamup but belcha doesn't hop you still save 14 frames, hopless saves 39.
- You must hold left + y the whole time.