From DKC Speedrunning
|Game||Donkey Kong Country 2|
|World name||Gloomy Gulch|
|Level name||Haunted Hall|
|Previous level||Ghostly Grove|
|Next level||Gusty Glade|
- Jump up all upwards slopes, no matter the size.
- Jumping down small slopes will lose you time, only aim to jump down large slopes.
- Jumping on flat ground loses time.
- Jumping into the transition doors also saves minimal frames. Aim as high as you can.
- These may not feel like much, but an optimal Haunted Hall route can save up to 3-4 seconds compared to a casual route.
- Jumping over the bee at 1:17 can be tricky. You have to get really close to its hitbox (note that there are two bees in the american version).