K. Rool Duel
|Game||Donkey Kong Country 2|
|World name||The Flying Krock|
|Level name||K. Rool Duel|
|Previous level||Screech's Sprint|
|Next level||Jungle Jinx|
- Safe: 3/10
- Perfect Throws: Ultra Instinct/10
Complete Video Guide
- The only time saver in this fight is reducing the amount of time Krool stays in his suction animation.
- Perfect throws can save up to 3 seconds, compared to sloppy throws.
- Getting hit by any type of smoke in round 3 will have Krool wait a few extra seconds before he continues the fight, so avoid it.
- You can get permanent "Blue Diddy" in this fight by team throwing over the blue smokes but intentionally getting hit with your primary Kong. Keep in mind this will waste 6 seconds, so avoid it on PB pace!
- With Diddy, you can simply hold Y and left in the corner to avoid the entire final suction phase.
- This is what to do if you are purple Dixie at the final phase.