|Game||Donkey Kong Country 3|
|Previous world||Kremwood Forest|
|Next world||Cotton Top Cove|
- Bear coins count: 14
- If the timing to get the first bonus is too hard, you can simply switch to Dixie and fly to it. It is better than losing Kiddy (extremely bad as you have to take a huge detour to get to the second bonus).
- Speaking of second bonus, it sucks.
- Don’t throw the barrel at the Koin too quick, or the fire ball will hit it.
- Bear coins count: 18
- Try to stay on the ground as much as possible, as it is faster than riding the rail on the ceiling.
- Bear coins Count: 21
- For once, the banana bonus’s RNG is irrelevant. You can miss one banana without losing time.
- This trick saves approximately 12 seconds. Discovered by MorKsQC and lepinochftw.
- You don't need to stand in the exact spot in the video, but just make sure you're not positioned in a way where you'll get hit and lose Kiddy.
- Bear coins count: 23
- Bear coins count: 24
- For passing through the two bees easily, align the pipes in the background between Squawk’s claws.