Mine Cart Madness
|Game||Donkey Kong Country|
|World name||Kremkroc Industries|
|Level name||Mine Cart Madness|
|Previous level||Poison Pond|
|Next level||Blackout Basement|
- Jumproll: 3/10
- No Jumproll: 2/10
- 101%: 4/10
- The midair rolling glitch only works on U-1.0/1.1 and J-1.0.
- Switch to Donkey and run into the cart. Do not jump into it. Make sure you aren't right near the edge when you start running or it won't work.
- If you miss the jumproll on the first bird, you can try again on the second. Careful not to time the jumproll late, though, or you'll fall helplessly.
- The jumproll only saves ~3-4 seconds, so it's not worth stopping to try multiple times.
Missed the Jumproll
- The rolling-in-air glitch only works on U 1.0 and 1.1 and J 1.0. It doesn't work on any PAL versions.
- Getting the midair rolling glitch works differently then in all stages, so you don't need to run into the minecart at the beginning.
- When you jump into the bird to get hit, make sure you're directly in the center, or else it may not work.
- You will still have the glitch for the very last bonus, so after you jump off the bottom tire, you can roll in the air and jump into the bonus.