|Game||Donkey Kong Country 3|
|Level name||Rocket Rush|
|Previous level||Swoopy Salvo|
- 103%: 3-8/10 (depends if you take it slow or rush)
- Beat Krematoa: 3-8/10 (depends if you take it slow or rush)
- Bear coins count: 56
- Use the sideburners to kill bees without slowing down. If you kill with the bottom of the Rocket you will slow down.
- Yes, we have 1 bear coin over, but if you want to remove one in the route, feel free to do so. As for the DK coin, hug the wall and jump.
- In the first half of the stage, activation of side thrusters before rocket has reached maximum falling speed will hinder the increase of falling speed, so be mindful of activating them if maximum falling speed hasn't been reached yet
- Some tight cornering is required for optimal progression
Rocket Rush Softlock Warning
- WARNING: This will softlock your game!
- To perform this glitch, enter the stage with only 1 Kong
- Grab the DK barrel and immediately swap Kongs
- "Complete" the stage as normal
- Upon completion of your accent, you will be warped to an alternate version of level 1-2 [Doorstop Dash]
- This version contains no enemies or set pieces (doors/levers with the exception of the first lever which does nothing, bonus barrel), and collision with the trap and rope will be broken