|Game||Donkey Kong Country 3|
|World name||Kremwood Forest|
|Level name||Bobbing Barrel Brawl|
|Previous level||Bobbing Barrel Brawl|
|Next level||Fire-Ball Frenzy|
- Safe: 2/10
- Optimal: 9/10
- Don't forget to drop the barrel on the ground for Arich's last pattern (holding B -> Hold Down -> Release B)
- To properly achieve hits on Arich you'll want to fall straight down off the platform above so you won't clash your barrel with legs.
- For the second hit you'll need to jump after falling to land the hit properly on Arich.
- For the third and fourth hits you won't need to jump out of your fall but just fall and throw before landing.
- Grabbing the patch from underneath is the most optimal, to achieve this it's best to try and jump during the sound of him falling.
- Arich tends to have irregular patterns at times even with similar or same movement, so you'll have to adjust how you throw but sometimes you can't help the inevitable World 2 reset with this boss.
- to land hits 3 and 4 consistently drop straight down as normal. Start barrel throw as soon as Kiddies bottom hand crosses the boundary of the tree branch indicated
- By doing that little hover at the top Arich will be baited into dropping down and instantly coming back up ending his spit ball phase.
- This is meant as a backup for when you lose kiddie but don't want to reset.