From DKC Speedrunning
|Game||Donkey Kong Country 3|
|Level name||Fire-Ball Frenzy|
|Previous level||Kremwood Forest|
|Next level||Demolition Drain-Pipe|
- Safe: 5/10
- Optimal: 6/10
- Nothing much to say. It's all skill and damage-boosting.
- Starting at 0:29 is The Climb. To do it optimally, you want to grab every rope from underneath, then jump off the ropes to the following platforms ASAP.
- Grabbing every rope from underneath is very hard, but can be made consistent.
- The key here is to do a small roll before you jump, while making sure your jump is still being done on the platform. Your jump also has to be big (hold B).
- Note that climbing ropes from underneath is said to be more inconsistent/trickier on U, as opposed to J.
- 0:43 You'll want to pause before jumping to avoid getting hit on the next jump.
- Don't glide at all @1:14. This will let you start the final roll earlier.