From DKC Speedrunning
|Game||Donkey Kong Country 3|
|Level name||Fire-Ball Frenzy|
|Previous level||Kremwood Forest|
|Next level||Demolition Drain-Pipe|
- Safe: 5/10
- Optimal: 6/10
- 103%: 6/10
- Nothing much to say. It's all skill and damage-boosting.
- 0:29 Ropes on U are not as consistent to grab from underneath than they are on J and are seemingly random
- 0:45 You'll want to pause before jumping to avoid getting hit on the next jump
- Bear coins count: 14
- If the timing to get the first bonus is too hard, you can simply switch to Dixie and fly to it. It is better than losing Kiddy (extremely bad as you have to take a huge detour to get to the second bonus).
- Speaking of second bonus, it sucks.
- Don’t throw the barrel at the Koin too quick, or the fire ball will hit it.