|Game||Donkey Kong Country|
|World name||Chimp Caverns|
|Level name||Manic Mincers|
|Previous level||Tanked Up Trouble|
|Next level||Misty Mine|
- Safe: 2/10
- Optimal: 7/10
- 101%: 7/10
Safe (Super Jump)
- Rambi is a giant rhinoceros, so they presumably put a delay on his jump to make him feel heavy. Be aware of that while practicing, as it makes the first half of this level much more difficult.
- Pay attention to where wiggling (fast left-rights) is used to safely pass through the spinning mincers.
- At :28, you have to do a precise jump through three moving mincers. Pause the video to find a visual cue; you can use either the dip in the ground or one of the stalagmites in the first background layer.
- You can use the bananas after the spinning mincers as a cue to land on the first moving platform. For the second one, make sure you jump on the edge of the platform so that the damage boost will carry you to other side. Too early and you will plummet.
- When coming out of the first bonus hold right and 'y' and jump from the little dip in the ground to make it threw the mincers
- For the last bonus, you have to wait a little bit for the gnawtys to come to the left so when you bounce on one you make it up top
- The room that looks like a bonus that you skip at the end is one of 2 "fake" bonuses, the other one being where winky is in Bouncy Bonanza