|Game||Donkey Kong Country|
|World name||Chimp Caverns|
|Level name||Loopy Lights|
|Previous level||Misty Mine|
|Next level||Platform Perils|
- SJ: 2/10
- Optimal: 7/10
- 101%: 10/10
- This route opts for easier jumps along the floating platforms, and skips the precise double-bee jump at the end, as well as the roll through the Manky afterwards.
- The Klap Traps in this level jump along with you. If they are on the screen, they will hop when you press B if they are already spawned. You'll need to plan your jumps around this mechanic. The very first one is bugged, however, and will let you roll into him harmlessly.
- At the top of the "mountain" at :33, you'll need to do a max-length jump to avoid grabbing the barrel accidentally, as doing so wastes time and can get you killed by the Necky. Rolling for a moment beforehand makes this easier.
- The roll at :18 is tough and only saves 5 frames, while getting stuck generally loses around 1 second. Do it if you're comfortable with it, or just opt for the strat in the safe video.
- Skip the halfway barrel if you're confident, as it causes a bit of lag.
- To make it over the bees in a single jump at :44, you must jump at the very last possible moment in your roll. You can use Diddy as a visual cue for this, as his roll stops right when his hand touches the ground at the end of his roll.
- In the bee section, it is possible to only let go of the d-pad once, right before you jump over the bee where the G is. Releasing it in other spots can make the section much easier, though.
Safe Route (Super Jump)
- Slow alternative if you're having a really tough time with the level.
- The all stages section has good notes if you are having trouble with some tricky sections, this video has input display so watching both won't hurt.
- At :40 make sure to grab the barrel, this is one of the easiest bonuses to forget because in all stages you actively avoid grabbing the barrel.
- The tire rolls in the dark are pretty scary, just bounce on them if you aren't comfortable.